Affiliated with TVG, the US subsidiary of Betfair, a publicly traded company on the London stock exchange, US Racebook is a new site in 2013 backed by veteran gaming companies that have been in the business since 1997.
You will notice advertisements and articles and promotions for USRacebook.com on some of America’s biggest and busiest sports sites, including FoxSports.com, NBCSports.com, SBNation.com and key newspaper sites such as Philly.com (the newspaper of record for Philadelphia Park).
Our association with TVG means that members can play with the confidence backed by nearly 20 years of leadership in online horse race wagering and online gaming.
And our association with Michael Dempsey, one of the industry’s most trusted and well-liked horsemen, means we bring only top-notch and credible talent to the site.
As the site evolves, it will morph from a horse racing handicapping and news portal to a full-fledged, full-service online racebook. This transformation will take place throughout 2013. And during the transition phase, the site will exclusively endorse TVG, its mentor and partner site.
At TVG (as will be the case for USRacebook.com), you can enjoy:
• Access to more than 150 tracks worldwide.
• Enjoy live Ultimate Track Video, race replays and free handicapping information
• Access to Michael Dempsey Twitter and picks updates
• Have the flexibility of four ways to wager: Online, Phone, Mobile, TV Remote Control
• Take part in valuable TVG Wager Rewards loyalty program
• Access extensive race information
• Tune in to TVG Network on your TV for in-depth analysis and race coverage
• Watch the races on TV or online for all the excitement of cheering on your favorite horses!
So check out the site, enjoy the horse racing news and articles and learn about TVG.com’s terrific bonus specials ($125 free cash) and their new no-fee wagering as of April 1, 2013.
And watch the brand explode into the US market in 2013 as USRacebook.com carves a niche in horse racing and builds a reputation for excellence, fairness and customer service.